3.02.2008

The Beer Smith Blog is well...pretty cool...

Brad Smith dropped me an email about how much he liked my Hop Growing Resources page. Which made me really proud :-) Brad Smith is of BeerSmith fame. I've written about BeerSmith before over at TBL (I thought I wrote more about it here...besides this comment and this) I use it to keep track of my batches and to make recipes. As with most software tools like spreadsheets and word processors I just don't get to exploit the features as much as I should. I'll have to remedy that.

So I checked out the blog over at BeerSmith and well it doesn't suck. Actually its quite good for being so new. For example the article Top 10 Tips for Home Brewing. I added the blog to the list of sites I'm checking out. Keep up the good work Brad!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind comments about our new BeerSmith home brewing blog! I posted a link back to you on my site as well. Keep up the great work.

Adam said...

Cheers!