10.09.2007

Homebrewing Equipment - Starter Kit Resources

The following is a list of links to homebrew starter kits resources on the internet. I'll continually add to this list as I find more resources. If you know of others please post a comment here with a link. If you are interested to see what other resource pages I have created click on the "resource posts" label link at the bottom of this post or over there in the sidebar.

If you don't know where to get started, this might be as good a place as any.
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies. I have not used any of their kits.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the links :-)

Just bought the basic homebrew keg setup from Morebeer.com

Adam said...

I'm here to serve.

Had the Hop Stoopid from Lagunitas tonight at The Drafting Room.

Only problem is I can't remember my name now ;-)

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I'm looking for Adam. Thanks a lot!

Adam said...

You're welcome :-)

Foremost Brewing said...

Hey Adam - you can also use this search to help find the closest local home brew supply shop to your house!
http://www.foremostbrewing.com/Home/CustomSearch/tabid/960/Default.aspx

It's not a complete list - but a great start.

Anonymous said...

Another nice list of kits is on http://www.homebrewing.com/home-brewing-kits.php