5.18.2009

Learn how to make homebrew equipment from a book called Country Wisdom & Know How?

Edit: Upon further inspection of this book I have found that making beer is not covered. Making cider, wine and making homebrew equipment are covered.

So, I'm skimming Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools feed and come across a book called Country Wisdom & Know-How (Amazon). I start reading about how to make soap, candles; stack wood, build a wort chiller. Whoah! What? Yep, that's right. There's some good beer making equipment stuff in this thing. I hope to give a better review of it, but, I wanted to get it up here before I forget.

Cool.

NOTE: Heads up! This is a referral to an Amazon book that I like. I will only refer books that I find useful.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow, that IS cool!

Adam said...

Maggie, in case you subscribed to the comments. There's no info about brewing just making homebrew equipment and making cider & wine.