11.27.2008

Fermentation Friday the easy way...a visual experience even...

I think this Fermentation Friday snuck up on Joel and I. Still waiting to hear from him. Maybe it was the bazillion Allagash beers tasting he attended on Monday Night. Verticals, horizontals, diagonals even a Belgian style homebrew. So I'll take the reigns for this one. Since this is very last minute and I'm not sure how many of you have time to write something in the next day, lets make it easier.

Email me at beerbits2@gmail.com or leave a link to one or more of your favorite brewing/homebrew pictures.

We might even be able to create a slide show. Where ever you are and where ever you will be I hope you enjoy yourself, your family and your friends. Now send me some pictures.

Photo of me and my son picking hops taken by Bryan over at The Brew Lounge

8 comments:

Dr Joel said...

Ahhhhh. Did you hear that? That sigh of relief was me realizing i'll be able to host a FermFri with a good amount of planning rather than rush things in a tryptophanic haze.

Sorry to those who were holding their breath for my turn to play host. Take another deep breath because i'll be ready to go when it comes around my way again.

Adam said...

:-) No sweat. I totally spaced on it too. I'll get back to you with the new date.

Hey, got any homebrew pictures?

Bryan Kolesar said...

Hey, it's those Joe Sixpack Cover Boys!

Adam said...

Yepper!

Got any homebrew pictures Mr. Brew Lounge?

Rob said...

In case you didn't get my email, my current favorite homebrew pics are up here. Happy Thanksgiving!

Adam said...

Got it :-) Those are definately some keepers there!

Bryan Kolesar said...

email sent. (in the category of as late as possible)

Adam said...

Excellent. Thanks man. :-)