6.09.2008

Homebrew Blogging Day is now Fermentation Friday

The decision has been made after much deliberation or rather waiting for votes, not to mention soul searching and flipping coins. The last Friday of almost every month will henceforth be known as...

Fermentation Friday

Thank you for all your votes. I'm very happy with this choice. It's got a nice ring to it. (not too tinny) Which is good otherwise I'd have to explain why I threw the winner out and chose my own. Whew, I'm happy that's over. What's next? A graphic, an icon, a picture, an image ahhh yes a logo. Where did I put my logo maker?

The first Fermentation Friday went very well. I'm looking forward to future Fermentation Fridays. Fortunately we have lined up hosts for the foreseeable future.
Fini!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean we could include our foibles of wine and alcobases as well? ;)
Nice name!

Adam said...

You know I never thought of that. I wouldn't mind :-) Thanks Tony.

Bryan Kolesar said...

Cheese?

:)

Adam said...

It is a Cheese Shop! Wait?