4.18.2008

What would you name Homebrew Blogging Day?

Go ahead. Let 'er rip! Throw in your two cents. I was thinking something like. Watchout I'm brainstormin'...

Everybody give it a shot. All your suggestions will be posted here before we try to narrow the field.

Cheers!

NOTE: I'd like to make this a little more interesting with a prize or two. The person suggesting the winning name would get a prize. (Maybe a used corny keg or hops from my back yard or hops rhizomes! What? I'm not selling you? Perhaps I can get a sponsor to contribute something better...ahem...anybody listening ;-)

10 comments:

Dave said...

I like the concept you're coming up with for a homebrewer blogger monthly event. How about: Worts Cooking?

Anonymous said...

How about "The Boil"?

Adam said...

Keep 'em comin'!

Anonymous said...

I like "The Boil"...

I also like "The Mash". Sounds kind of cool...

Dave said...

How about The Hot Break?

Dave said...

Oh, forgot. Adam, I'm in. Add Muckney Brewing to the list.

Adam said...

Jon, David...Thanks!

Rob said...

The Mash Out?

Dave said...

Here's another: The Starter
(as in a yeast starter)

Bryon said...

Um, how about "beery tales", (like fairy tales?) OK maybe not...

"Hoppy Days" Yikes, I'm not so good at this...

Never mind, I'll need to try a little harder...

BYOB? Blog Your Own Beer or Brew Your Own Blog?