2.06.2008

Read me!

Anybody remember the days when readme.txt files were the help files of the internet? For many they still are eh? Here is what Wikipedia has to say about readme files.

Oh...but that isn't why I asked you here. Look over there ---> no over over -----> and then up / ^

See where it says "Random Link of the Day (or so)". Well that's why I asked you to come here. Sometimes I think others might like sites like Rules of Thumb.org. Where else can you find info like this?
THE CAVALRY DRINKING RULE
Cider on beer, no fear. Beer on cider, no rider.
...or this...

ESTIMATING THE TEMPERATURE
To estimate the temperature outdoors in degrees Fahrenheit, count the number of times a lone cricket chirps in 15 seconds and add 37.

I'll add beer related and non beer related sites to this list frequently. Via Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools site :-)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Travis said...

So in winter when all the crickets are dead, is it always 37f? ;-)

Adam said...

Yes ;-)