8.22.2012

I reckon' I'll get to startin' a brewery...

That's right my wife and I are exploring starting a brewery. If you've ever looked into such a thing, you'll understand why I use the word "exploring". Let's see we'll need money, time, permission, permission, permission, permission, a market full of interested customers, support, business skills, marketing skills, oh hell you get the point. There's like a million things you need. Oh, I almost forgot, brewing skills.

First stop, local Zoning Board meeting. This whole things reminds me of getting in the car with my younger sister when we were kids. She would ask, "Is this a short road or a long road?" Of course we could answer her. After all we knew where we were going.

This situation is a little different and I'm OK with that :-)


2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Adam, with your passion for beer and never ending desire to learn I am sure you will do well... not to mention the great wife and family there to support you along the way! I am reminded of a Steve Job's quote...

"You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do."

Adam said...

Thanks for the support. We'll do our best!