6.25.2008

Sampler: Fermentation Friday, Brewvana, H.G. Wheat...

Sampler as in a little taste of each topic:

Brew bloggers don't forget CNYBrew is hosting this months Fermentation Friday. I'll try to post my story later today. If you have questions about this month's theme. Let Travis know with a comment to his post.
"What is the craziest concoction you ever came up with, on the fly or prepped, to brew with."
Next, check out Brewvana's last few posts. This is why I read Wilson's blog.

Last but not least, I took a specific gravity reading of each H.G. Wheat batch. The fermentation appears to be close to complete :-) How do they taste? Despite the Kolsch yeast still in suspension leaving that bitter yeast bite after taste...I'd say these are gonna be damn good! I wonder what my Grandfather would have thought.

One more thing, the first five gallon keg of the Little Belgian Bastard[ized] Ale, aka Firefly Lights, has been kicked. The second keg is in the fridge now being carbonated. I have to say I'm impressed with how well this less than four percent beer has been received by friends and family. Makes me proud, it does.

Prost!

No comments: