9.05.2007

Sept. The Session #7: Lions and Tigers and Beers, Oh My! (via Lyke 2 Drink)

This is a hold over from my days over at The Brew Lounge. I'm really trying to focus more on brewing and less on "off the shelf" beer, but I really enjoy stuff like this. Not to mention it gets people to come to my site ;-)

Anyway, Stan over at Appelation beer started this thing a long time ago. Every first Friday of the month a blogger/site hosts The Session. They pick a theme. Fellow sites/blogs typically have beer and blog about it. That's the drill. We're stuck with it until everybody in the beer blogosphere has had a turn. At the rate it is growing these days I'd say there's little chance of that ever happening ;-)

Check out Rick's intro over here...
Lyke 2 Drink: The Session #7: Lions and Tigers and Beers, Oh My!

My pick will be Cinderbock from now defunct Heavyweight Brewing. There's a smokin' goat on the label. I'm choosing this for a variety of reasons. I didn't want to buy any beer. It is the only beer I have left with an animal on it. I don't put labels on my homebrew so that was out. Heavyweight is interesting to people because it doesn't exist anymore. Any smokin' animal is fun to talk about. And oh yeah, I absolutely love tasting this beer.

See you Friday!

Cheers!

No comments: